The ProMariner ProNautic 1250P 50Amp Marine battery Charger – 63150 is industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award. The ProNauticP employs the Generation 3 ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics onboard today’s power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats. Boasting twelve digitally-controlled performance charging profiles with finger tip selection, ProNauticP fully charges, conditions, maintains and re-conditions batteries while extending battery life and maximizing battery reserve power performance. Designed to provide more time on the water enjoying what you like most…boating.
- ProMar Digital Charging Performance – 12 Selectable Profiles
- Up to 12 performance & precision 4-stage charging profiles: charge, condition, auto-maintain, and recondition. Automatic dockside power mode for 12V DC lighting and appliances. Factory set for flooded (Lead Acid) batteries, AGM, GEL selectable.
- Power Factor Correction – Global AC Input
- Auto ranging (100-250VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection. ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board.
- Distributed On Demand Technology
- Automatically senses and distributes up to 50 Amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.
- Digital Self-Calculating Absorption and Battery Health Re-Conditioning Mode
- Conservation Energy Saver Mode
- Service and Fault Mode LED Indicators
- Real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation.
- Automatic Fan Speed Control
- Quiet operation. Innovative front exhaust prevents restriction of airflow and cooling.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation and Built-in Safety
- Remote temperature probe included – ignition protected and current limiting. Designed and constructed to Marine ULc 1236, CE, CTick, FCC Class B and CEC.