Are you looking for a job where you can work on the water? Look no further! False Creek Fuels is located at the entrance to False Creek in Vancouver, BC. We enjoy awesome sunrises and sunsets, and one of the best views in Vancouver!
What we do
We serve boaters coming and going from our marine fuel station. This includes:
- Assisting boaters by tying their lines,
- Ensuring a safe refuelling experience,
- Producing an accurate sales invoice and collecting the appropriate amount of money,
- Providing red carpet treatment to our customers.
In addition, we need to ensure our location is kept ship-shape! This includes:
- Keeping decks clean,
- Cleaning the restroom multiple times per day,
- Keeping products, shelves, and store free of dust,
- Keeping fuel dispensers clean,
- Keeping all fuel hoses neatly coiled,
- Keeping all dock lines coiled after each use.
In addition to serving fuel, we also have a fully stocked marine supply store on the water! Our staff are knowledgable in all products that we sell. In addition to selling marine supplies via our store, we also sell our products online via our own website and other sales channels such as Amazon. All staff are involved in fulfilling online sales by packaging and shipping packages.
Even on rainy days our team is busy with all sorts of projects which makes for a varied work day!