Marinco EEL Pigtail Adapter
One Hand, A simple twist. Full Power.
Pigtail adapters enable you to connect from one dockside receptacle (or other power source receptacle) to one boat-side inlet or equipment of dissimilar power configuration
The EEL (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Cordset has patented, industry first, jaw-clamp design providing one-handed operation and secure waterproof seal which completely eliminates the need for a locking ring. This easy-to-use cordset features a built-in cord light which serves as an alert to boaters when the cord is left plugged in. And, best of all, it works with your current inlet. In addition to cordsets with the EEL Systems, Marinco also has a full set of Pigtail and Y adapters all using the new EEL technology.
Patented EEL Technology:
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
- Single-handed operation
- No sealing ring required
- Paatented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in cord light for added safety – alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered.
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Sealing collar to create a weatherproof seal when joining cables together
- Heavy-duty, super flexible marine grade cable (30A/125V, 10 gauge)
- Watertight molded plug and connector ends for safety and durability
- Corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated contacts
- Suitable for use in wet