The Caframo Stor-Dry low wattage warm air circulator is the “must have” product for the winterization season. The model 9406 Stor-Dry combats mold, mildew and musty odors in any boat or RV that is closed up or winterized. This dual action air dryer uses a low wattage heating element and internal fan to both heat and circulate the air. The heat and circulation prevents stale air pockets which in turn prevents mold or mildew from forming.
The Stor-Dry can be used in your closets, garage or any storage room prone to excessive humidity. Dual action fan and heating element combats mold and mildew. Effective in areas up to 1000 cubic feet. 2 year warranty.
Caframo Stor-Dry Key Features & Benefits:
- Combats mold and mildew
- No resevoir to empty
- Draws less than 75 Watts
- Will not rust or corrode
- Noise free
- Internal blower circulates air for enhanced ventilation
- Rust free Anodized aluminum for continuous trouble free operation
- With a low current draw 120V (90 watts) its inexpensive to operate
- Effective in areas up to 1000 cubic feet
- Safe and effective sparkless functioning for RV and boat applications
- Integrated power cord management
- Height: 4.25″, Diameter: 10″
- 2 year warranty **Do not use it in areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids or materials are used or stored.
Caframo Stor-Dry Operation
An internal blower pulls cool, damp air in the bottom and releases warm dry air through the top. Active air circulation technology raises the ambient temperature above the dew point to control mold and mildew. Designed for low cost continuous use. The amount of water vapour air can hold (absolute humidity) increases with temperature. The Stor-Dry™ low wattage heating element slightly warms the room’s air to keep the moisture suspended rather than condensing on surfaces where mold spores can use it to grow. Secondly, the Stor-Dry™ fan keeps a small amount of air moving throughout the room to help prevent any moisture from condensing on surfaces to again impede the growth of mold spores.
This unit is not a heater – it keeps air circulating and dries the air. For a great heater, we recommend the Caframo True North Heater.