The Caframo Pali Engine Compartment Heater extends the boating season and protects against surprise cold snaps prior to winterization. The Pali BilgeSafe Heater utilizes a self-regulating PTC heating element that cannot overheat. These units meet all ignition protection standards to allow them to be safely used in the bilge compartment. Red LED indicates when unit is running and heating the engine compartment.
- Utilizes an internal hermetically sealed thermostat to turn the heater on at 45°F (7°C) and off at 65°F (18°C).
- 120V AC, 60Hz
- Cord Length: 20′ with grounded plug
- Material: Aluminum, fire retardant ABS and PPS plastic
- Output Heating Power: 400 Watts (at -20°C outside ambient temp)
- Dimensions: 5″ H X 9″ W X 5″ D
- Warranty: 2 years
Although the PALI does an amazing job at keeping your engine compartment from freezing, it cannot take the place of properly winterizing your boat. The PALI is an excellent supplement to proper winterization. Extremely cold temperatures can cause water to freeze in your boat which may result in extreme damage (including sinking). In addition, a tripped breaker, or interruption in power would cause the PALI to not run.