Aqua-Tek Sludge Hammer has a unique blend of bacteria, enzymes, and surfactants to immediately start breaking down and digesting human and kitchen waste, tissue, urine deposits, fats, oils, greases and soap scum that commonly build up in black water tanks. Aqua-Tek Sludge Hammer is controls odours, cleans sensors, and gets waste to flow properly. Sludge Hammer is safe for all septic system types, is not affected by hard water, and will not harm sensors, tank walls, plumbing or tank seals. Use of Aqua-Tek’s Super Enzo Premium Holding Tank Treatment, will prevent future tank and sensor issues.
Aqua-Tek Sludge Hammer Benefits
- Cleans sensors
- Safe for all septic system types
- Will not harm sensors, tank walls, plumbing, or tank seals
- Not affected by hard water
- Breaks down black and grey water build-up
- Each bottle contains two treatments.
- For black water tank:
- Pour half a bottle into the toilet and flush.
- Fill the tank full with water.
- For RV grey water tank:
- Pour half a bottle into kitchen sink drain (or for secondary grey water tank, into shower drain).
- Run water and fill grey water tank.
- Allow Sludge Hammer to sit for 24 hours (or more if possible).
- Sludge Hammer gets more powerful over time and with warmer weather.
- Empty tank into pump-out station.
- If problem persists, repeat.