The Davis Air-Dryr 500 – 1459 is an inexpensive and effective way to fight moisture problems, cold drafts, and corrosion. Designed to operate anywhere, 24 hours a day. Place Air-Dryr on the floor in any damp, enclosed space and plug into a 110/220 volt outlet. The damp air is heated to the point moisture is held in suspension (above dew point), then released through the top vents of the device. As warmed air rises, cooler damp air is drawn in, where it too is heated. Air-Dryr costs no more to operate than the burning of a light bulb. A thermal cutoff turns the unit off should air flow be impeded.
- Slim, stable design – can be placed out of the way in confined spaces
- High volume – Useful for up to 500 cubic feet of living space
- Silent Operation – no moving parts
- Safe for marine use! – No devices to cause sparking
- Low Operating cost – constantly on