Zaal Sea Solve Salt Rinse Aid & Neutralizer is a salt water rinse and safely and easily removes salt from all surfaces for a spot free finish. It is safe to use on all metals, fiberglass, rubber, plastic, chrome, glass, concrete or any hard surface exposed to salt. Use to wash down boats, outboards, bilge areas, teak, Jet ski’s and windows
- Use to wash down boats, outboards, bilge areas, teak and windows
- Water based, low foaming, non-hazardous, biodegradable solution that dissolves, neutralizes and removes salt from any hard surface
- Leaves bright work spot free and protects sails from salt abrasion and black mold caused by salt build up
- Won’t strip away protective wax
- Safe to use on all metals, fiberglass, rubber, plastic, chrome and glass
- Protects against salt corrosion and the resulting costs to repair corrosion damage
- Always rinse with fresh clean water for a no-streak shine
- One liter bottle will clean approximately 200 feet of boat
- Blue adapter nozzle is a foaming dispenser with a rinse mode for garden hose
How to Use Zaal Sea Solve Salt Water Rinse Aid & Neutralizer
One Liter Size – Mixing
Includes a blue adaptor nozzle which is a foaming dispenser with a rinse mode for your garden hose. The Adapter mixes 1 to 200 parts. One liter makes 200 liters.
- Smaller jobs: premix 1 to 30 in a spray bottle.
- Wet surfaces: spray mixture on surface; brush in crevasses and rinse.
- Smaller parts: use 1 to 2 mix; let parts soak over night. Brush and rinse. Remove any major salt buildups, grease or dirt; by first rinsing with water and , or a degreaser.
For Engine flushing
Flushing your outboard engine is best done in an garbage can with the leg immersed in the water with a mix of 1 to 100 parts water and run for an hour.
On coolant exchangers add to the raw water side 1 to 100 parts mix and let sit over night or if covers are off. Spray concentrate several times on the build up over a period of time to dissolve. Rinse with water when finished.
- Safe with plants and Biodegradable.
- This Product is derived from plants.
Sea Solve is a water-based, non-hazardous, biodegradable solution that dissolves, releases and removes salt ions from any hard surface. Protect against salt corrosion and reduce costly repairs caused by salt. Simply wet surfaces in the rinse mode, then switch to wash mode and spray from top to bottom and let sit for 10 minutes. To finish, rinse with fresh clean water for a no streak shine.