Salt Away is the best way to rinse salt off of your boat or trailer, and to flush your engine after use in salt water. Safe to use on any surface and biodegradable. The handy mixing kit mixes a little Salt Away with water from the hose, making it super easy to use! Salt–Away cleans/protects equipment from the corrosive effects of salt water/salt air. It leaves a protective film that guards against future corrosion.
- Packaged as one 32 Fluid Ounce (946 mL) bottle of Salt-Away Concentrate with Salt-Away’s unique Mixing Unit included. Recommended as the ‘Starter Kit’ for new customers of Salt-Away.
- The Mixing Unit connects to a garden hose for dispensing.
- The Kit contains everything needed to get started using Salt-Away.
- No need to purchase Mixing Unit again. Refills of 32 fl oz (946 mL) or 128 fl oz (3.79L) may be purchased.
Salt Away Salt Water Rinse Uses:
- 30-second engine flushes
- Over-heating engine correction
- Boat, trailer, brake wash
- Sail boat salt removal; sails, sail covers, line, hardware
- Diving & fishing gear
- Seaside home maintenance; A/Cs, patio furniture
- Windows, casings, awnings
- Metal hinges, hardware, gates, fencing
Salt Removal for Road and Other Industrial Equipment:
- Autos, Trucks, RVs
- Salt Trucks, Snow Plows
- Lawns, Foliage, Landscaping
- Exhaust Systems, Brakes
- Janitorial, Carpet Floors
- Vehicle Wash Facilities
Salt-Away is a water-based, non-hazardous, biodegradable solution and contains properties that dissolve, release and remove salt crystals from any surface. Water alone does not remove all the salt from a surface.
Use of Salt-Away will not correct past damage but will work to protect against salt corrosion and reduces costly repairs caused by salt. This kit will break apart and remove salt accumulation with repeated use.
Salt-Away can safely be used on all metals, fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, chrome, glass, concrete, brick or any surface exposed to salt. Salt-Away, mixed with water, washes away the salt then leaves a protective film on surfaces until surfaces are again exposed to water or salt. Special high-performing corrosion inhibitors in the product help protect metals from corroding if not rinsed off. Salt-Away will not strip wax or cause streaks or spots. It is easy to apply by using pressure or power washers, Salt-Away’s special Mixing Unit, the ready-to-use spray bottles for smaller jobs, and by immersing items into a mixture of Salt-Away and water.