Wichard Lyf’Safe Jackline Kit is a complete kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew. Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions.
Why choose Lyf’Safe?
- Adaptable and universal: Lyf’Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted onto most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats…).
- Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf’Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
- Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf’Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
- The locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevents any accidental adjustment or release of the webbing.
- Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
- Aesthetic: Lyf’Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
- Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
There are no reviews yet.