The Uniden VHF Radio – Atlantis-275 features all NOAA emergency weather channels, as well as all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets IPX8 submersible waterproof standards. The Atlantis 275 has the largest LCD in its class and makes it easy to use, day or night for the power to go anywhere.
It’s 6 watts of big-ocean power in a compact day-at-the-lake size. You never know when a nice day on deck might turn into a quick dunk in the water so we’ve designed a radio that’s comfortable with both. Built to throw in your pocket or tuck away on deck, the Atlantis 275 is easily within reach throughout it all.
- JIS8/IPX8 Submersible Waterproof level + Designed to Float – So you can use it just about anywhere in any weather condition.
- Power Boost – 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
- Largest LCD in Class – 30mm (h) x 40mm (w) giving clear, easy to read channel numbers and icons
- Backlit LCD – User-selectable white backlight for day and orange backlight for the night.
- All Marine Channels – Includes all USA, Canada, and International Marine VHF channels (includes the new 4-digit channels and Canadian “B” channels)
- NOAA Weather Channels – Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
- Emergency Strobe Light – Easy to activate when needed
- Transmit Power – 6, 1 and 5.0 Watt Switchable Transmit Power
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation – These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels along with one regular marine channel.
- Large LCD Screen – Large, Easy-To-Read Backlit LCD Screen, AC and DC Adapter, Charging Cradle, and Glow Seals Included.
- Integrated LiON Battery – Built-in LiON battery pack, including AC & DC charging cables and charge cradle
- Floating Radio – Radio floats and also is rated IPX8 (submersible to 4.9 feet for 30 minutes)
- Speaker Vibrating Power – Tone to clear water from the speaker cavity when radio has been submerged
- Flashlight Feature – Built-in Flashlight
- Warranty – 3 Year Warranty