UNIDEN 6W Floating Handheld Vhf Radio – MHS338BT. The MHS335BT is the perfect companion for even the most perilous seas. Its completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather and the waves, while remaining your fail-proof lifeline to the information and communication that keeps you safe at sea. Whether facing rough waters or enjoying smooth sailing, the MHS335BT is easily within reach throughout it all.
Submersible, rugged, reliable – say hello to the mariner’s most faithful companion.
- Text Directly from your phone to other VHF Radios
- FREE Uniden Marine smartphone application
- Full Class D DSC EMeets ITU-R M.493-13, 14, IEC 62238
- Integrated GPS Receiver EWAAS, SBAS, QZSS for accuracy
- Bluetooth® Wireless EUse smartphone app to set up the radio and to text message other VHF text message capable radios
- Auto Plot to Distress Call EBuilt-in compass screen
- Water Activated MOB EAutomatically activates Distress feature when in water
- Water Activated Emergency Strobe Light EAutomatically activates when in water
- 6 Watt Transmit Power ETransmits at full power to ensure maximum range
- Floating Radio ERated IPX8 (submersible to 4.9 feet for 30 minutes)
- NOAA Weather Channels EWeather Alert and S.A.M.E. local location alerts
- Noise Cancel EFor both received and transmitted audio
- Waypoint Navigation ENavigate to your stored locations using the compass screen
- Smartphone App (Android™ and iOS®) ESet up by entering DSC directory information, text message other VHF radios, update radio firmware
This is a special order item. Most special order items are shipped within 72 hours of ordering, however, some items are not in stock. We will let you know if the item is not available. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-866-473-0420.
There are no reviews yet.