Stanadyne Performance Formula® protects your diesel engine and restores engine performance. The detergency and cetane improver in Performance Formula will help restore fuel economy, increase horsepower and torque. Performance Formula®, as its name implies, improves engine performance and fuel economy. It achieves this by the detergents in the chemistry that clean the fuel injection system along with the cetane improver, which results in easier starting, less smoke and more complete combustion. The net result is more horsepower, torque and increased economy. Regular use of Stanadyne Performance Formula will more than pay for itself. Independent testing of school bus fleets have shown fuel economy improvements of 4% to as high as 9.6% with regular use of Performance Formula. Also, testing has shown that loss of engine horsepower, torque and fuel economy caused by Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (IDID) can be restored back to original factory specifications by using PF Injector Cleaner on a periodic basis.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower: Detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption: Independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver: Improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust after-treatment systems
- Reduces Emissions: Reduces smoke and particulates
- Cleans and Protects: Detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear: Lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel: Keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection: Improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative: Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water: Special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol: Avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can also be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved), increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20