RACOR Fuel Filter Water Separator – Racor Turbine Series – 500FG-10. The Parker Racor Fuel Filter Water Separator Turbine Series is the most trusted line of fuel filter water separators on the market. The assembly’s three-stage filtration system effectively removes water and particulates from fuel, providing maximum protection of diesel engine components in applications where reliability is critical.
- Flow Rate:60 gph (227 lph)
- Valve Type:n/a
- Connection Type:3/4″-16 UNF-2B SAE Female
- Micron Rating:98% @ 10 Micron
- Heater Power Rating:n/a
- Materials of Construction:Bowl: Clear Engineering Plastic
- Product Series:Cartridge FF/WS, Industrial Turbine
- For Fluid Type:Diesel Fuel / B20
- Mounting Type:Bracket Included
- Number of Housings:1
- Clean Pressure Drop:0.02 bar, 0.3 psi
- Pump Type:None
- Number of Ports:2
- Filter Element Type:Top loaded element cartridge with Aquabloc media.
- Compatible Element:2010TM
Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks
Other Diesel Powered equipment
- Water Sensor Option:See Product Support Tab
- Materials of Construction:Power Coated Aluminium Alloy
- Maximum Continuous Pressure:31 psi / 1.03 bar
- Element Removal Clearance:4 in / 10.2 cm inch
To meet the unique requirements of customer’s engines, Racor Turbine Series fuel filter water separators are available in a wide range of configurations. All models utilize Racor’s proprietary Aquabloc® filtration elements. Aquabloc® is a unique engineered media that incorporates pleat-spacing corrugations and a graduated pore structure to increase dirt-holding capacity and extend filter life. The media is waterproof and rustproof, capturing contaminants while the specially treated surface separates and coalesces water from the fuel; causing the water to gather into large droplets that then fall into the clear collection bowl.
This is a special order item. Most special order items are shipped within 72 hours of ordering, however, some items are not in stock. We will let you know if the item is not available. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-866-473-0420.