RACOR Filter With Clear Bowl – 660R-RAC-01. No matter how carefully gasoline or diesel is handled, contamination in the form of dirt, sludge or water will always find its way into your marine vessel’s fuel tank. With modern engines now injecting fuel at over 36,000 psi (2,500 bar) and injector tolerances measured in microns, even a small amount of dirt or water corrosion can cause damaged components, reduced engine efficiency, and in severe cases, complete injector break-down.
- Bowl Material:Clear Engineering Plastic
- UL Certification:No
- Micron Rating:98% @ 10 Micron
- Filtered Medium:Gasoline
- Integral Primer Pump:No
- Flow Rate:90 gph / 341 lph
- Port Size:3/8″-18 NPTF
- Product Series:Marine Spin-on FF/WS, Gasoline Spin-on
- Mounting Type:Bracket Included
- Clean Pressure Drop:0.6 psi, 4.19 kPa
- Compatible Element:S3232 = 10 micron
S3232TUL = 10 micron
- Filter Element Type:10 Micron Aquabloc Spin-on
- Height:11.0 in / 27.9 cm
- Width:4.2 in / 10.7 cm
- Depth:4.5 in / 11.4 cm
- Weight:3.0 lb / 1.4 Kg
- Maximum Operating Pressure:7 psi / 48.3 kPa psi
- Head Material:Power Coated Aluminium Alloy
- Number of Ports:2 Inlet / 2 Outlet
- Operating Temperature:-40 to 250°F / -40 to 121°C °F
- Maximum Fluid Temperature:190°F / 88°C °F
Racor Marine Spin-on Series Fuel Filter Water Separators provide maximum protection of modern marine diesel and gasoline engines by effectively removing contaminants from fuel, such as water, silica, sand, dirt, and rust. The mounting head and filter body are protected with a durable electrostatically-applied powder coating for superior corrosion resistance. The unique spin-on filter design is easy to service and features a reusable clear engineered plastic or metal contaminant collection bowl with a self-venting drain or metal plug.
Filters can be mounted on-engine or remotely, and come with hand-operated fuel priming pumps, which allow for easy filter replacement and air purge. When it’s time for service, only the filter element is replaced—the bowl and drain plug are reused. Water-in-fuel (WIF) sensor upgrades are available for diesel applications to alert operators to drain accumulated water from the bowl.
This is a special order item. Most special order items are shipped within 72 hours of ordering, however, some items are not in stock. We will let you know if the item is not available. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-866-473-0420.
There are no reviews yet.