Magma Horizontal Mount 11/8″ or 11/4″ – T10-385 is extremely strong and features a 2-way adjustment for perfect horizontal levelling. Made of 18-8 stainless steel and 356 anodized aluminum, it quickly detaches without tools for compact storage leaving no hardware on the rail
- Not compatible with rectangular marine grills that are exclusively dual mount, dual mount tables, or RV camping grills
- Standard Duty Mount – Designed for use while anchored or moored.
- Mounts quickly and detaches without tools
- Supplied with fasteners for attaching the mount to a Magma rectangular grill or single-mount filet table/cleaning station
- Compatibility: For Oversized Round Rails 1-1/8″ or 1-1/4″ (28.5 mm or 32 mm)
- Type: Single
- Made of 18-8 stainless steel and 356 anodized aluminum
- Extremely strong
- Features 2-way adjustment for perfect horizontal levelling
- Quickly detaches without tools for compact storage leaving no hardware on the rail
- Durable and long-lasting
Magma® is the world’s leading manufacturer of boat grills and accessories. The company was founded in 1976 by two young twin sailors Jim and Jerry Mashburn, who besides their passion for sailing loved to barbecue. At first, the brothers tried to equip their boat with those porcelain metal grills available in the mid-1970s, but they quickly rusted and became unserviceable. So the twins built their own grill using high-grade stainless steel that was highly resistant to the saltwater environment. Then they managed to convince other boaters that using a charcoal grill on their boats was not a crazy idea, and the demand for their product started increasing. Now, Magma grills are widely used by boaters all over the world. Along with the original charcoal grill, the company also offers round and rectangular propane models, as well as a wide variety of related accessories and mounting devices, made to accommodate your specific boating needs.