The Davis Motor Caddy (Outboard Hoisting Harness) – 430 is sized to be quickly attached to most outboards from 2-15 horsepower. This improved design features a longer strap to fit 4-stroke motors and an added security strap for today’s streamlined engine cases. Made of UV resistant materials that will endure the marine environment for those who prefer a semi-permanent installation. Glass filled nylon buckles insure that Motor Caddy is easy to install and remove.
- Provides a balanced, secure handle for easier carrying, hoisting or moving of heavy, cumbersome motors.
- Can be quickly installed or removed.
- Marine tough, UV resistant: can remain on the motor permanently.
- Fits 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboard motors up to 15 HP.
- Security strap provides extra safety when used on late model outboards to 15 HP.
The Davis Motor Caddy (Outboard Hoisting Harness) – 430 securely attaches to outboards, providing a safe and secure handle for carrying, hoisting and moving heavy, cumbersome motors. Made of tough marine grade and UV-rated materials that will endure the elements for those who prefer a semi-permanent installation. Glass filled nylon buckles insure that motor caddy is easy to install and remove, allowing quick access to the motor. The simple design features one-buckle for attachment/removal. Self-centering handle serves as the lifing pointfor lanyards and hoists or balanced lifting by hand. One size works on virtually all outboards from 2HP to 15HP. Added security strap for today’s streamlined cases.