Blue Sea Systems White Toggle Circuit Breaker Single Pole 15A – 7210 is a standard A-Frame Circuit Breaker, characterized by the circular raised part at the base of the toggle. The dimensions of these breakers are industry-standard so they are interchangeable with other similar breakers by other manufacturers. These breakers can be used in AC or DC circuits and come in a range of sizes from 5 to 50 Amps, single or double pole with toggles in white, black or red.
These circuit breakers are used widely throughout the Blue Sea Systems range of panels and are found on both the traditional flat metal panels as well as on some of the 360 Series panels. These breakers will fit anywhere you see a round cutout at the base of the toggle.
- 15 Amp white toggle A-Frame magnetic-hydraulic circuit breaker
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) standards
- UL 1077 recognized, TUV certified, CE Marked for Europe, and CSA certified for Canada
- The industry standard circuit breaker for Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection into a single device
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held “ON” during fault current condition