The LED version of our most popular RCL-100D searchlight provides high intensity LED performance that pierces through dark nights and low lighting conditions with a blazing 220,000 candela. The RCL-100 LED’s traditionally sleek design makes it an attractive and cost-effective choice for sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fishers, and light commercial vessels. With more efficient LEDs, the RCL-100 LED has reduced power consumption demand by up to 50% on 12V vessels.
- Ultra bright, 9 LED array
- Efficient, long life LED’s – 40,000 operating hours
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad (up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system), surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Beam Angle 7 degree vertical, 7 degree horizontal
- Elevation Angle 9 degree up, 17degree down
- Rotation 360 degree continuous
- Wiring harness of 15 feet
- Two speed motor
- 12 or 24 DC power
- Size: 8″ x 9″ x 8″
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
WARRANTY LENGTH: 1 YEAR
This product is warranted against factory defect in material and workmanship for a period of 1 (one)* year from date of purchase or receipt as a gift. During the warranty period ACR Electronics, Inc. will repair or at its option, replace at no cost to you for labor, materials or return transportation.
For further assistance, please contact our Technical Service Department at :
ACR Electronics, Inc.
5757 Ravenswood Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-6645.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: +1 (954) 983-5087, Telephone: +1 (954) 981- 3333.
This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident or misuse, or as a result of service or modification by other than the manufacturer. The COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, except as otherwise expressly stated in the previous paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for consequential or special damages. In order to place the warranty in effect, choose a form above and complete it entirely. Or you may fill out the registration card accompanying your product (if applicable) which must be returned to ACR Electronics, Inc. within ten days of purchase.
*Five Years for the following products: EPIRB and PLB.
|ACR Product Number||1951 (White) / 1951.B (Black)|
|Size||8 x 9 x 8” (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)|
|Weight||7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Material||518 Die cast aluminum|
|Color||White or Black|
|Operation||Remote controlled wired Point Pad|
|Beam Angle||7° vertical, 7° horizontal|
|Elevation Angle||9° up, 17° down|
|Rotation Speed||Fast 31° per second, slow 20° per second|
|Elevation Speed||2.8° per second|
|Lamp||9 LED Array (220,000 cd)|
|Accessories||Master Controller (URC-103) and Point Pad Installation Kit (9283.4), Master Controller Kit (1949)|
|Footprint Diameter (without pedestal)||4.75” (120.7 mm)|