The new ACR LED C-Light is a manually activated steady-on personal distress light with dramatically improved operating life. This rugged little waterproof light is USCG/SOLAS approved and has a 20 lumen LED that operates typically for 30 hours continuously. The C-Light is activated manually with an easy twist On/Off activation making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The Velcro strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- The extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
- Waterproof-Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact-resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro strap used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip for easy attachment to oral inflation tube