TEAR-AID® Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each TEAR-AID® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
- HOLDS AIR & WATER under pressure even when stretched.
- SEE-THRU PATCH works with all colors.
- INSTANT ADHESION with no sewing.
- CONFORMS to irregular surfaces.
- WON’T TURN GUMMY in high heat.
- UV RESISTANT inhibits yellowing for years.
- ELASTIC PATCH that won’t pull off when stretched.
Made for fabric and vinyl repairs, Tear-Aid is the perfect choice for those whose rafts will be sailing down a rough river. Offering a simple, easy, and quick way to patch a hole in your raft, Tear-Aid conforms to irregular surfaces while ensuring the repaired material has no restriction of movement. Made from a tough, matte finish, Tear-Aid is able to resist punctures and tearing. Because of this, it’s the first choice of serious rafters who don’t want to worry about a hole developing during the rough-and-tumble ride they’ll have along the way.
Advantages of Tear-Aid
Thanks to its incredible power to instantly fix virtually any tear in any surface, Tear-Aid offers a number of advantages over its competitors. Among the biggest advantages are:
- Airtight and watertight
- See-thru patch that works with all colors
- Instant adhesion means no sewing is required
- UV resistance means no yellowing
- Cuts easily to any size
- Won’t turn gummy in high temperatures
- By being so simple and easy to use, Tear-Aid gives rafters peace of mind while they are busy navigating their way through the rough and tumble currents. If an incident occurs, Tear-aid give rafters the confidence that they will not have to walk to the nearest safe point.
Type A or Type B?
While this sounds like a question that applies to one’s personality, in this case it applies to which type of Tear-Aid works best on a raft. In this instance, the answer is Type B Tear-Aid, which sticks to most vinyl surfaces such as that found on rafts. By containing an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in most vinyls, Type B Tear-Aid always results in a long-lasting repair.
Buy Tear-Aid Today
If you’re preparing for the rafting trip of a lifetime, be sure you include Tear-Aid as part of your gear. The perfect emergency raft repair kit, Tear-Aid will let you glide down the toughest river without worrying about a sudden tear ruining your plans. So before starting on your trip, visit www.tear-aid.com today to find a store near you that sells Tear-Aid, or just go ahead and order online. Either way, you’ll be assured of having the best emergency raft repair kit on the market today.