Star brite 1-Step Teak Cleaner and Brightener is specially formulated to transform old gray and black stained teak in one step.
- Saves time and effort preparing teak for oiling
- Cleans teak; removing dirt, grime and old oil
- Leaves teak ready for oiling
- Ideal for use on all teak and fine woods
- Contains no dangerous acids; Phosphate-free, Biodegradable formula
For badly weathered, grey or black teak:
- Apply Teak Cleaner & Brightener directly to dry wood.
- Use a stiff bristle cleaning brush or Star brite Medium Scrub Pad to spread product evenly.
- Allow Teak Cleaner & Brightener to remain on surface for approximately two to three minutes before scrubbing.
- Scrub in the direction of wood grain to ensure deep cleaning before thoroughly rinsing wood with fresh water.
- Severely dirty or stained wood may require a second application and use of Star brite Stainless Steel Teak Scrub pad.
For lightly weathered teak:
- Wet wood with fresh water
- Apply Teak Cleaner & Brightener, using a bristle brush or medium scrub pad to spread evenly over surface to be treated.
- Scrub lightly to remove dirt and stains.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- After cleaning wood, apply Star brite Premium Golden Teak Oil to enhance natural wood color and preserve and protect the restored wood.
- Rinse off spills and drips onto surfaces not being treated. Avoid contact with fabrics.