ValvTect MARINE GASOLINE ADDITIVE (VMGAFCA) Gasoline Treatment is an advanced high performance gasoline additive designed to protect fuel systems from problems caused by ethanol gasoline (up to E85) and non-ethanol gasoline.
- Prevents ethanol/gasoline related problems.
- Stabilizes fuel for long-term storage (extends the shelf life of gasoline up to 2 years or more).
- Disperses water to help safely remove it.
- Extra corrosion inhibitor to prevent rust & corrosion of fuel system (“A” rated in NACE tests).
- Cleans up fuel injectors, intake valves, intake port & manifold deposits.
ValvTect Marine Gasoline Additive is formulated with:
- A very sophisticated detergent/dispersant package to help gasoline powered engines operate at peak performance by cleaning up deposits and keeping the engine & fuel system “super clean” & in “like new” condition.
- Powerful stabilizers/antioxidants to keep fuel fresh and extend the shelf life as much as 2 years or more.
- Additional corrosion inhibitors to protect fuel systems from rust and corrosion. This is important in marine applications and other high moisture, vented fuel tank environments.
- Moisture control to help prevent build-up of water, prevent phase separation and maintain octane rating.
- Friction modifier to maximize operating efficiency.
Continued use of ValvTect Marine Gasoline Additive can reduce fuel consumption, improve acceleration, improve engine octane performance & lower harmful exhaust emissions. Product performance has been documented by ASTM, SAE & NACE corrosion tests with both ethanol & ethanol free grades of gasoline. It has been tested extensively in BMW, Honda, GM, Ford, Mercedes Benz, VW & Yamaha engines.
Treat rate: 1oz (30mL) treats 10 gallons (38 L).