ValvTect Diesel Supreme Plus High Performance quarts contain a new and unique detergent chemistry formulated to remove and prevent the formation of all types of diesel fuel system deposits including power robbing Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (IDID) and injector tip deposits. ValvTect Supreme Plus formulates a high performance diesel fuel that can prevent injector sticking and fouling in all types of diesel fuel systems including deposit prone high pressure common rail injectors. ValvTect Supreme Plus meets/exceeds DW-10 and XUD-9 performance standards at primary treat rates. One 32oz bottle treats up to 946 litres (250 gallons).
- Cleans up all types of fuel system deposits including Internal Diesel Injector (IDID) missed by traditional detergents and external tip deposits.
- Prevents sticky & fouled injectors and “asphaltene” deposits.
- Restores fuel economy up to 7.3%.
- Stabilizes diesel fuel to prevent high temperature fuel degradation & extends fuel filter life.
- VT101 lubricates pumps and fuel injectors to help prevent premature wear and meet OEM lubricity standards.
ValvTect ® Supreme Plus High Performance quarts are documented to keep injectors, combustion chambers and fuel filters cleaner. The result of a cleaner fuel system can lead to restored/improved fuel economy, lower maintenance costs, and maximized engine performance.
Fully formulated ValvTect ® Supreme Plus High Performance quarts contain additional cetane improver, VT101™ lubricity improver, stabilizer to protect thermal and storage stability, and now more Corrosion Guard (CG™ Technology) corrosion inhibitor. These performance enhancing chemicals help reduce time, lower maintenance costs, and maximize power, performance and fuel economy.
HIGH PRESSURE COMMON RAIL
New HPCR electronic injection engines develop different problems than older mechanical injection engines due to extreme pressure (30,000 psi) and high temperatures (+400°F) that occur in the injectors. These cause the fuel to break down (coke) and create “asphaltene” like material (deposits). These deposits cause the injectors to “stick” and prematurely plug fuel filters. The results are increased fuel consumption, loss of power, expensive replacement of injectors and vehicle down time.
ValvTect Diesel Supreme Plus High Performance works by improving the thermal stability of the ULSD fuel. This prevents the oxidation (coking) that causes “ashphaltene” like substances that stick to injectors and fuel filters. Used at a “Maintenance” treat rate, it prevents internal injector and fuel filter deposits. Used at a “Clean-Up” treat rate, it cleans-up existing deposits to help keep the injectors and fuel filters in “like new” condition to restore lost power and fuel economy
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique & advanced detergent chemistry cleans up all types of fuel system deposits including Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (IDID) missed by traditional detergents and external tip deposits.
- Prevents sticky and fouled injectors and “asphaltene” deposits.
- Meets DW-10 & XUD-9 performance specifications at the primary treat rate.
- Documented to improve / restore fuel economy up to 7.3%. (based on cleanup of injector and fuel system deposits.) Restores fuel filter and particulate trap filter life. Helps extend particulate trap regeneration intervals. Restores lost power and performance.
- Extends the shelf life up to 2 years or more and helps prevent sludge/particulate formation.
- Stabilizes diesel to prevent high temperature fuel degradation & extends fuel filter life.
- Helps improve thermal and storage stability beyond industry standards.
- VT101™ lubricates pumps and fuel injectors to help prevent premature wear and meet OEM lubricity standards. Reduces downtime and lowers maintenance costs.
- Increases cetane up to 3 numbers. Higher cetane provides easier starting, faster warm-ups, less noise, reduced smoke and lower exhaust emissions.
- Contains additional Corrosion Guard (CG Technology) corrosion inhibitor to help protect against rust and prevent fuel system corrosion.
- Contains no alcohol & meets ultra-low sulfur diesel requirements.
- Convenient and economical treat rate over competitive products. One bottle treats up to 946L (250 gallons).
This diesel additive can be used to improve the quality of high sulfur, low sulfur and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels. It can also be used effectively in biodiesel blends. Typical applications include fleet, farm, marine, power generation, construction, and all other heavy-duty diesel applications.
Product should be added to the fuel tank prior to adding fuel. Fuel tank should have a 20% heel of fuel and be free of excess water and/or sludge.
- 1 Bottle treats 946 liters (250 gallons)
- (100ml Treats 100 liters)
Quick Clean-up (Shock Dose):
- 1 Bottle treats 473 liters (125 gallons)
- (100ml Treats 50 liters)
Maximum Dosage: Dosage for this product should not exceed 1 quart per 280 liters (75 gallons)of diesel fuel. Additive performance depends on the specific fuel being treated and should be determined by laboratory testing prior to use.
When handling this product, persons should exercise caution and wear protective goggles, gloves and clothing. See cautions indicated in the corresponding Safety Data Sheet before handling and storing this product.
WARRANTY (from manufacturer):
We [ValvTect Petroleum Products] guarantee this product to comply with our [ValvTect Petroleum Products] published specifications. Since the use of this product is beyond our [ValvTect Petroleum Products] control, we disclaim responsibility for its performance, handling, use, storage, the results obtained, or any injury of any nature resulting there from. Product warrantee and sellers obligations apply only to replacement of product. Seller assumes no liability for any claim or loss of any other kind. In no event shall seller be liable for indirect punitive, special or consequential damages or expenses. Any warrantee claim shall be governed by International Law and construed in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario.
Color (ASTM D1544) ……………………………………………… 7
Specific Gravity @ 20ºC (ASTM D891) …………… 0.8946
Flash Point ºC, TCC (ASTM D3278) …………… 53 (127ºF)
Additive Pour Point ºC (ASTM D97) ….. <-45 (<-50ºF)
Viscosity @ 21ºC cP (Brookfield) …………………… 4.62
The sulfur content of this diesel fuel additive does not exceed 15 ppm.