ValvTect Antigel Deicer Quarts contain VT330A cold flow improvers, a proprietary Heavy Wax Modifier (HWM) and wax crystal modifier synergist. It is specially formulated to improve the overall winter operability of today’s higher wax content, hard to treat fuels with or without mandated biodiesel blends. It significantly reduces the need to utilize kerosene blending.
Features & Benefits of ValvTect Antigel Deicer
- Helps prevent gelling and icing.
- Significantly reduces the pour point and cold filter plug point (CFPP) of today’s diesel fuels and blends.
- Contains a heavy wax modifier (HWM) and anti-wax settling agent for better cold weather operability.
- Reduces the freeze point of entrained water to as low as -45º C (-50ºF). “SMART” Deicer technology treats saddle tanks helping to prevent fuel filter icing.
- Contains VT101 that improves lubricity – extending the life of injectors and pumps.
“SMART” Deicer is a non-alcohol proprietary deicer designed to lower the freeze point of entrained water in saddle tanks and fuel lines. Our goal is to get the icing point of the entrained moisture in your fuel below the Cold Filter Plug Point (CFPP). This keeps ice crystals from plugging the fuel filter and helps keep the vehicle running at sub-zero temperatures. ValvTect® delivers more deicer than the competition.
Contains a new and unique detergent chemistry designed to remove and prevent the formation of Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (IDID) as well as external tip deposits. Fully formulated ValvTect® Supreme Antigel Deicer Quarts contain additional cetane, VT101 lubricity and other performance enhancing chemicals that help reduce down time, lower maintenance costs and provide better operation of equipment.
Product should be added to the storage tank prior to adding fuel. Storage tank should have a 20% heel of fuel and be free of excess water and/or sludge.
- Normal Cold Weather/Winter Temps: 100mL to 100 L (1 bottle treats 250 gal).
- Severe Cold Weather: 100mL to 50 L (1 bottle treats 125 gal).
Documents (SDS & TDS)