Sikaflex-291 is a 1-component, marine grade polyurethane elastomeric adhesive and sealant. It is a moisture cured, non-sag system designed with a long open time for jobs that require more time. Always refer to Current Product Data Sheet and MSDS for detailed performance specifications prior to use.
WHERE TO USE
General all-purpose, high strength marine sealant, which may be used for light duty bonding with long open time capability for humid climates or jobs requiring more time that remain permanently elastic.
- Bonds extremely well to the materials commonly used in marine construction like wood, metal, metal primers, paint coatings, ceramic materials and plastics
- For above and below water application
- Resistant to fresh water, seawater, limewater, sewage effluent, diluted acids and caustic solutions
- Elastic, Low Odour and Resistant to Ageing and Weathering
- Can be sanded and/or overpainted