No stain is safe! The Shurhold Hammerhead is a unique brush the features both an ergonomic shape for scrubbing by hand and a SHUR-LOK adapter to fit the Shurhold Handle system. The bristles are soft and densely packed for additional scrubbing power. A great all in one brush! Ergonomically shaped, the Hammerhead brush’s soft, contoured body fits comfortably in a boater’s hand and features a nonslip grip to stay in place during hand washing.
- Connects to Shurhold Handles using the Shur-Lok Adapter
- Soft, densely packed bristles for awesome scrubbing power
- Use by hand, or with your Shuhold handle
- Bi-level design is perfect for horizontal deck surfaces or along the waterline and under the boat!
- Wrap-around bumper adds protection from marring surfaces.
For added leverage or cleaning hard-to-reach places, the Hammerhead fits all Shurhold handles including the One Handle Does It All System. Equipped with the SHUR-LOK quick-release system, the brush effortlessly locks into place with the push of a button, so it will not spin or pop off.
The Hammerhead’s innovative bi-level design allows it to clean decks and hulls. It can be used on horizontal surfaces as a deck brush and scrub vertical areas just as effectively. This two-way cleaning is accomplished by special PVX fibers set at different angles in the brush head. With more than 300 soft tufts, it easily removes grime and salt without damaging a boat’s finish. A wraparound bumper provides added protection from any angle.