NOW AVAILABLE IN BULK – CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!!!
Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 is designed to provide hardworking protection that adapts to your driving conditions. With millions of miles of real world testing, Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 uses a proprietary formula exclusive to Shell. It is designed to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern low-emission engines and older hard working diesel engines. Bring on the heat:
- Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection shows significantly improved resistance to oil breakdown under high temperatures. Tests prove that Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection resists oxidation up to 50% longer than the previous generation of Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection. The result? Shell Rotella® T4 Triple protection helps keep engines running long, clean and operating efficiently*.
- In API industry wear tests, Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 didn’t just meet CK-4 specs, it delivered an average 50% more wear protection than required. That’s protection where it matters most—on the road.
- *Shell Rotella® T4 demonstrates strong wear protection in CK-4 engine tests including the Cummins ISM and ISB.
SAE 15W-40 Benefits, Specifications and Approvals
- The most technically advanced Shell Rotella® formulation ever
- It is designed to effectively sustain emissions control system durability where diesel particulate filters and after-treatment systems are used. Plus it provides enhanced protection against viscosity loss due to shear and improved oil aeration. The exclusive low-ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and diesel particulate filters found on the latest low-emission vehicles. Suitable for virtually all modern low-emission heavy duty engines* and older hard working diesel engines.
*Consult your owner’s manual for heavy duty engine oil recommendations.
Built upon the heritage of Triple Protection technology, you can depend on:
- Exceptional wear protection for longer engine life
- Superior engine cleanliness for a cleaner engine throughout oil drain interval*
- Enhanced protection against oxidation for more efficient operation*
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal oil pressure*
- Improved oil aeration*
- Heightened emission control system durability*
- *Compared to the previous generation CJ-4 product
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.