SeaStar Pro Hydraulic Steering Kit w/ Hoses – HK7520A-3: 20’ – SeaStar PRO cylinder, helm pump and 2x 20’ Kevlar hoses + Steering fluid. For full product description, click here.
The ultimate steering for high speed single outboards, the SeaStar PRO SeaStar Pro Hydraulic Steering Kit is designed for the high speed and performance of today’s topend bass boats. Recommended for single outboards up to 350 HP (even with jackplates and performance props), SeaStar PRO has steered the BASS Masters Classic® since 1994 and it’s the choice of high performance outboard boatbuilders.
Applications: Seastar Pro is for high-performance boats with single non-power-assisted outboards up to 300 HP, especially those capable of speeds over 60 MPH, which demand maximum steering control and comfort. It is suitable for use with high-performance propellors and jack plates.
- Patented steering lock valves
- Low friction hydraulic steering system
- 4.25 turns from lock-to-lock
- Compact helm has only a 4-7/16″ footprint – needs only 3″ dash hole (Tilt requires larger hole)
- Optional PRO Cylinders with longer shaft bushings and larger pivot bushings for an even more solid feel
- Optional hoses with through-bulkhead fittings; multiple helm mounting options
- Factory swaged hoses are Kevlar reinforced
- Packaged complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil, bleeder kit and detailed instructions
- Standard 3/4″ tapered steering shaft
- Fast, easy installation
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements