This portable, lightweight Seadog 12V Oil Change Pump with Battery Clip is easy to use and transport. The self-priming 12V pump attaches to battery terminals with alligator clips and drains oil through the dipstick tube on outboards and sterndrives. Convenient DIY operation saves money on expensive oil changes. Its compact size makes it is easy to store. Includes 48” inlet and 80” outlet hoses. 12 VDC. 60W. Maximum run time: 30 minutes. NOT intended for commercial use. NOT suitable for pumping out transmission oil, water, or flammable liquids.
Seadog 12V Oil Change Pump with Battery Clip – 501072-3 Features:
- Oil flow rate: 0.84 quarts/min @ 140°F (0.8 liters/min @ 60°C)
- Diesel flow rate: 1.9 quarts/min @ 75°F (1.8 liters/min @ 23°C)
- Engineered to high standards
- High-grade design delivers extended lifespan
- Made with premium materials