The Mustang MIT 100 offers a streamlined, comfortable and easy-to-wear solution no matter your adventure. The best PFD is the one you wear. Chances are, when it’s super comfortable and easy to use, you’ll wear it more often. That’s why Mustang built a PFD people want to wear – and wear all day, every day. With 28 LBS of buoyancy when inflated—1.5x more buoyancy than regular foam PFDs—it’s an innovative approach to flotation perfect for inshore and coastal adventures. Got guests joining you on board? This is the PFD they’ll fight over.
The high tenacity nylon used in the face fabric allows this new version to be softer, more supple, and lighter weight than previous versions, and adds even more ‘all day’ to MIT 100’s all-day comfort. Adjustable waist belt offers customized fit for you + your guests and can accommodate outerwear if needed. Large arm cut outs mean full mobility. Manual inflation handle is easily accessible when needed. Membrane Inflatable Technology means a light, flexible fit, and easy re-packing when it comes time to recharge. Make your inshore and coastal days memorable in a PFD you don’t have to think twice about.
Mustang MIT 100 Automatic Inflatable Features
- Approval: TC – Type III Performance (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS)
- Automatically inflates upon water immersion
- Provides 28 LBS of buoyancy when inflated – 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- High tenacity nylon face fabric provides supple feel while providing durability
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Also includes manual inflation cord
- 1.5” Buckle Belt Extender sold separately (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (model #MA2014)
Mustang M.I.T. 100 Automatic Inflatable – Resources: