MADDOX Maddox Anode 200MM – MPS.MA200. Maddox are the only low voltage anode designed to effectively protect bronze and stainless steel parts on composite and wooden vessels by creating a more efficient pathway for cathodic protection.
By generating more efficient galvanic currents – common issues associated with overprotection are remarkably reduced. Vast improvements to coating performance and reduction of marine growth are experienced.
Maddox Anodes are cadmium free and environmentally friendly.
- Complies with ABYC & DNV directives
- Protects fibreglass and timber boats
- Attracts less growth than zinc anodes
- Maintains hull and propeller coatings
- Improves vessel efficiency & performance
- Stops wood rot in timber vessels