KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil is specifically engineered for engines operating under severe service in a wide range of climatic conditions and ambient temperatures. An ideal mixed fleet engine oil designed for naturally aspirated and turbocharged heavy duty diesel engines in mobile and stationary equipment where the API CK-4 service category and SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade is specified. Advanced API CK-4 additive technology is fully backwards compatible with, and replaces, service categories CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, and previous.
KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil contains field proven additive technology which delivers maximum control on engine wear, outstanding engine cleanliness, and high TBN and viscosity retention for outstanding lubricant life and maximum engine durability. Metal anti-wear protection exceeds API CK-4 standards and tough OEM specifications.
KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil is designed specifically to meet the stringent requirements of API Service Category CK-4 for heavy duty diesel engines running on Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and equipped with advanced after treatment devices. Exceeds all soot control and particulate requirements of current emission control systems such as Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), or Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil has gone through rigorous testing and has demonstrated it meets the thorough specifications of the engines manufactured by Detroit Diesel, Volvo, Mack, Ford, and Renault.
KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine
Oil delivers value through the following benefits:
- • Premium full synthetic base oil – excellent all-season
- Engine efficiency – advanced additive technology keeps
internal engine components clean, reduces oil consumption
for long service life.
- Outstanding anti-wear – wear protection exceeds API
CK-4 and tough OEM specifications even in severe service
applications for maximum engine durability.
- Emission compliant – fully compliant with all current
emission control equipment. Promotes extended DPF life
helping to minimize maintenance costs.
- Extended service life – outstanding TBN and high viscosity
retention supports extended lubricant life when used with
regular oil testing.
Specifications & Approvals
KLONDIKE SAE 5W-40 CK-4 Full Synthetic meets the requirements of the following engine specifications:• ACEA – European Service Categories E9, E7, E4, E2
• API Service Categories – CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 (and previous)
• API Service Categories – SN, SM, SL (and previous)
• Caterpillar® – ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1a
• Cummins® – CES 20086, 20081, 20078, 20077, 20076
• Daimler – MB 228.31, 228.3
• Detroit Diesel® – 93K222, 93K218, 93K215, 93K214
• Deutz – DQC III-IOLA
• FCA – MS-10902
• FORD – WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E
• Global – DHD-1
• JASO – DH-2
• Mack® – EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-N Premium Plus, EO-M
• MAN – 3275, 3575
• MTU – Type 2.1, Type I, Type II
• Renault® – VI RLD-4, RLD-3
• Volvo® – VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
• CID A-A-52306 / MIL-PRF-2104G
Other suitable uses include (but not limited to):
• Allison® – C-4
• JASO – MA/MA-2
KLONDIKE-SAE-5W-40-Full-Synthetic-Heavy-Duty-Engine-Oil-PDS (2) KLONDIKE-SAE-5W-40-Full-Synthetic-Heavy-Duty-Engine-Oil_CAD-GHS-SDS_French KLONDIKE-SAE-5W-40-Full-Synthetic-Heavy-Duty-Engine-Oil_CAD-GHS-SDS KLONDIKE-SAE-5W-40-Full-Synthetic-Heavy-Duty-Engine-Oil-PDS-French KLONDIKE-SAE-5W-40-Full-Synthetic-Heavy-Duty-Engine-Oil-PDS (1)