Trusted for decades for use in fuels, KATHON FP 1.5 is effective against bacteria and fungi in a wide range of fuel preservation applications. Manufactured exclusively for the fuel market, KATHON FP 1.5 contains the widely used CMIT/MIT active in a solvent of dipropylene glycol (mixed isomers), rather than water. Low product dosages of 0.01% to 0.04% (100 to 400 ppm) product, as supplied, are required for antimicrobial efficacy. A maximum dosage of 400 ppm product delivers only 1.4 ppm sulfur, and the minimum dosage of 100 ppm product delivers 0.3 ppm sulfur. Normal treatment is 1 Gallon Kathon:10,000 Gallons of Fuel.
Additionally, KATHON FP 1.5 is an effective, well-recognized, and trusted product that is used to protect fuel products including diesel, low sulfur diesel (LSD), ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD), unleaded gasoline, marine, and biodiesel fuels from microbial spoilage.
- Marine Fuels
- Bulk Fuel Storage
- Broad spectrum activity
- Rapid inhibition of microbial growth
- Long term preservation
- Complete system protection
- Widely approved
- Not for use in aviation fuels until further notice.
- Professional Users Only. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and Safety Data Sheets, Technical Data Sheets and product information before use.
- False Creek Fuels Does Not Warrant the suitability of this product for your specific use. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure suitability for their specific purpose(s). USE AS DIRECTED.