The Kanto TV Mount for RVs and Boats is specially designed for RVs and boats, this full motion mount features an easy-lock mechanism and adjustable rubber bumpers to prevent your TV from moving during transit. Galvanized and stainless steel parts are used to inhibit rust, while a durable powder coated finish protects against wear and tear. Along with a detachable arm assembly, the RV250G includes a secondary wall plate, giving you the freedom to easily transfer your TV between your home and vehicle. Velcro cable management straps and screw-on wall plate covers are also included to ensure a clean and organized setup.
- Locks to wall, preventing unwanted movement while underway.
- Rubber bumpers hold TV in place when locked.
- Includes a second wall plate so you can one TV between two locations.
- Includes an entire box of hardware for any mounting situation.
- Designed specifically for boats and RVs..
The Kanto TV Mount for RVs and Boats is SAFE and SECURE
The RV250G’s quick release latch system keeps your TV secure while in transit. Adjustable rubber bumpers are also located behind the TV plate for added stability.
Two wall plates are provided so that you can enjoy your TV at home and on-the-go. Easily slide the extension arm off one wall plate and attach it to the other.
To protect against rust and general wear and tear, the RV250G is constructed out of galvanized steel with a durable powder coated finish, and assembled with stainless steel hardware.
MULTIPLE VIEWING OPTIONS
Providing 12.7” of extension, the articulating arm allows you to tilt, pan and swivel your TV for optimal viewing.
Along with screw-on wall plate covers, the RV250G comes with Velcro straps to keep your cables organized and out-of-sight.
- TV Sizes: 26” to 42”
- Weight Allowance: 40 lb (18 kg)
- VESA Sizes: 50×50, 75×75, 100×100, 100×150, 100×200, 150×100, 150×150, 200×100, 200×150, 200×200
- Wall Plate: Includes two single stud wall plates
- Profile: Sits 2.6″ (6.7 cm) from the wall
- Extension: 12.7″ (32.2 cm)
- Material: Galvanized steel with durable powder coated finish
- Lockable articulating arm with quick release cord
- Cable management
- Installation Manual
- All mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Warranty: 5 years
- Product Sheet
WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Shipping box weight: 11.7 lb (5.3 kg)
- Shipping box dimensions: 16.6” x 12.8” x 3.1” (42.2 x 32.5 x 7.9 cm)
- Product weight: 9.7 lb (4.4 kg)
- UPC: 800152718095