- Many uses including brass, aluminum, copper, sterling silver, plastic and chrome
- Easily removes tarnish, rust, water stains and more
- Offers tough, durable protection
- Non-abrasive formula
- Non-flammable and non-toxic cream
- Tarnish, Rust,
- Water Stains,
- Lime Deposits,
- Heat Discoloration,
- Lead & Powder Residue,
- Bugs & Tar,
- Tree Sap,
- Bird Droppings,
- Black Streaks/Scuff Marks.
- Sterling Silver,
- Stainless Steel,
- Solid Gold,
- Annodized Aluminum,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing,
- Painted Surfaces,
- Cultured Marble,
- Eisenglass, and
- Not for: Electroplated finishes.
Use sparingly. Do not let dry. Buff with Flitz Microfiber, Flitz Original Büff Ball or dry towel while Flitz is still moist.
What is the shelf-life of Flitz Polish?
Flitz polish has an indefinite shelf life as long as kept in a cool dry area. When you place cans in storage, store them upside down. This reduces the amount of mixing that may be needed prior to use. If the polish is runny, simply mix like you would a can of paint. Whether liquified or creamy, the results from the product will not ruin its performance and still accomplish the polishing needed.
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Aluminum, Mag Alloys, & Stainless: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.
Flitz Polish Paste in Action
Product Data Sheets
- Available for online and in-store. Ships same-day.
MANJINDERPAL DADHIALA (verified owner) –
Great product & great service.
chris nicholson (verified owner) –