Dripper Guard is designed of soft, flexible rubber, UV protected and 3M® bonding
Dripper Guard prevents boat hull stains caused by boat thru-hulls. It’s perfect for any component on your boat that has a thru-hull! Ideal for preventing stains from air conditioner, sink, generator, shower, bilge pump, bait well, and sump pump thru-hulls. Forget the boat hull cleaner and make your boat maintenance a breeze with Dripper Guard.
Dripper Guard is designed of the highest quality soft rubber material for flexibility and UV protected for durability. Dripper Guard uses 3M® premium bonding system for a secure adhesion and an easy do-it-yourself installation. Available in two colours and two sizes for fitting thru-hulls up to 2 5/8″ and includes a one year limited warranty.
- Guaranteed Secure Bond: The Dripper Guard uses a 3M high-strength adhesive system for a secure bond between fiberglass and polymer rubber.
- Flexible and Durable: Being made of soft polymer rubber allows the Dripper Guard to flex and bend as necessary, so it will last through pressure washing and hits up against the dock. Its UV protection prevents fading and cracking for long lasting protection.
- Available in Black and White: Fits thru-hulls up to 2 5/8” outside diameter.
- Easy Installation: Simple prep — peel 3M backing and press along the bottom edge of your thru-hull.
- Patented Channel Design: Re-directs water out and away from the hull preventing drips down the side and eliminates stains and water sediment build up.
Thru hulls are fantastic for helping you evacuate unwanted water from your hull. Unfortunately, they can sometimes leave unsightly staining on the outside of your boat where they drain. The Dripper Guard is a simple but effective solution to keep your boat stain free. It simply sticks underneath your thru hull and prevents water and grime from building up underneath it. The Dripper Guard is available in two sizes — small and large — and two colors — black and white.
- Small size fits thru hulls up to 1 ⅞” (outside diameter)
- Large size fits thru hulls sizes 1 ⅞” to 2 ⅝” (outside diameter)
- Available in black and white
Dripper Guard installs in minutes providing a stain free hull!
*Do not apply in temperatures below 60°F
- CLEAN AND DRY AREA surrounding and inside thru-hull removing stains and sediment build up. Surface MUST be completely dry and above 60° before installing product.
- REMOVE TAPE BACKING from product.
- ALIGN DRIPPER GUARD with center of thru-hull.
- PLACE DRIPPER GUARD on surface and press firmly. Allow a minimum of 1 hour for bonding. Completely cured in 48 hours.