It only took a short period of time for the Coyote Spoon to rise to the top of ocean salmon fisheries off of Oregon, Washington and Western Canada. The spoons thin material creates a very active swimming action that salmon can’t resist. Sized 3.5 and 4 inches in length, sizes should be chosen to match the baitfish on which salmon are feeding. Smaller sizes when candlefish and anchovies are most prevalent, larger in late season when herring become the food of choice. The Coyote Spoon performs exceptionally well behind dodgers and flashers alike.
- Heavy-duty construction for Salmon fishing
- Rigged with welded ring on head end and heavy duty split ring with metal flipper hook on end
- Premium plating and polishing for maximum flash and corrosion resistance
- UV Bright finish reflects more light energy, strengthening the lure’s visibility
- 4.0 Fluorescent Green/Chartreuse
- 3.5 Fluorescent Glow Green Stripe