The Cox Chilton Heavy Duty Caulking Gun – 41004 has a 10.3 oz capacity and gives you a 12:1 mechanical advantage.
- Grants a mechanical advantage of 12 to 1
- Incorporates the wear compensating device which greatly extends the life of your tool
- Body is composed of a die cast zinc alloy
- Built-In ladder hook allows you to hang your gun in between uses
- The catch plate is made with high quality steel and ensures a high thrust rate
- Turnable barrel allows application around corners
- Designed to handle low to medium viscosity materials
- Thumb activated instant pressure release allows you to easily remove pressure and reduce waste while caulking
- Designed to handle high volume usage
- All component parts are replaceable
- Now comes with an on/off non-drip device which helps keep your work area clear of messes
- Made in the U.S.A.