OUR MOST UNDER RATED COLOUR. THIS LURE IS ABSOLUTELY DEADLY FOR FRESH WATER AND SALT. CAST AND JIG AND BE THE CHAMP!
As the original inventors of brightly coloured lures including UV and holographic finishes, our hand crafted lures are each hand made in Canada by people dedicated to the industry and the local community.
Each product is a piece of art scientifically designed to catch all fish under specific conditions. When fishing new waters and in new times of year, cycle through our various colours to match water conditions, bait fish and seasonal trends.
Run line through lure, through enclosed black bumper and tie the hook on (Use 8 – 12 lb. test line for 1 1/2″ to 2 1/2″ Bombs, 15 – 20 lb. test for 3″ – 5″ Bombs). Use a good stiff 7 ft. rod and a medium to large spinning reel.
BUZZ BOMB MOOCHING
- Lower rod tips toward water.
- Lift gently on rod upwards about 18″ – 24″ and immediately drop rod tip again, creating slack line, whereby your lure sinks spinning horizontially. This rotation sends out vibrations that attract or annoy ALL fish, large or tiny, into striking.
- Repeat. If you feel the least tick – hit hard! Fish just beneath surface feed or just above “haystacks” of feed on the bottom.
BUZZ BOMB CASTING
- Cast lure out into surface feeding fish.
- Lift rod tip smoothly, about 2 ft.
- Immediately throw rod tip back towards lure creating slack line – reel in slack. Repeat.
BUZZ BOMB SLOW-TROLLING
Work the lure the same as casting. Drop back quickly 2 ft. of line and pull up slowly when line is taut; or simply troll fast.