The Ideal Start for an Excellent Gelcoat Finish
For a truly professional gelcoat finish, our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wash works by itself or as the first step in 3M’s Perfect-It™ gelcoat finishing system. This boat wash features a high-sudsing formula that removes even stubborn marine contaminants such as grime, algae and dirt from gelcoat and other surfaces, yet it’s gentle enough not to strip wax away. In fact, this boat soap can clean virtually any boat surface from bow to stern. It’s cost-effective too: this professional-strength concentrate only requires one ounce per gallon.
- Use alone for general cleaning, or as the first step in 3M’s Perfect-It™ gelcoat finishing system
- High-suds formula removes common marine debris without stripping wax from the surface
- Can be used on virtually all areas of boats from bow to stern, including hull and non-skid areas
- Professional-strength concentrate reduces cost
- Highly concentrated! 1 Oz makes 1 Gallon of boat wash!
- Part of a complete range of Perfect-It™ products for gelcoat finishing
Part of a Complete Range of Products for Gelcoat Cutting, Polishing, Washing and Waxing
For professionals and owners, the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Gelcoat Finishing products works great on boats, RVs and industrial gelcoat surfaces — new and used alike. These products include a step-by-step process to help you achieve dependable finishes every time, regardless of one-, two- or three-step processes. And the color-coded bottles allow for easy reference in the shop or on the dock.
The full series of 3M products created specifically for gelcoat includes 3M™ Perfect-It™ Heavy Cutting Compound, 3M™ Perfect-It™ Medium Cutting Compound + Wax, 3M™ Perfect-It™ Light Cutting Polish + Wax and 3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wax. This range of products is ideal for achieving professional-grade gelcoat finishes for boats, RVs and industrial applications.
Online Only – Allow 1 business day for in store pick up.