📣 ALERT | COVID-19:
03/31/20: We are open daily from 7:30a to 5:30p, and will be assessing needs on a daily basis. We have been deemed an essential service by the Provincial Government. As such, we are committed to providing marine fuels and marine supplies commensurate with safety as laid out by the Provincial Health Authority.
Safety Protocols to Support Social Distancing:
- Our store and restroom are closed to the public until further notice.
- If you need anything from our store, we will get it for you. You can even order online and pickup!
- Only one staff person is working per day, which minimizes risks.
How Can I Pay Without Coming in to the Store?
- Open a VIP Account – your credit card will be kept on our secure, encrypted system and will be billed upon purchase. You will receive a 2¢/discount, there is no cost to apply or to maintain the account. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Once you have finished fueling, you can call us inside the store @ 604-638-0209 and provide us with your credit card number.
- We can leave a payment slip outside for you to fill out – we will bring it inside and process manually.
- Cash is accepted.
- Pay by PayPal – simply enter the total due (the attendant will advise how much your bill is).
- We cannot take Interac Payments for now.
What we’re doing:
- Cleaning all surfaces multiple times per day; including fuel dispenser nozzles.
- All staff are wearing gloves, and cleaning off gloves dozens of times per day.
- Offering customers a plastic bag to place your hand in so you don’t have to touch fuel nozzles.
- We will do our best to help you in and out; however, we ask that you stay at least 2 meters away from our staff.