📣 ALERT | COVID-19:
07/20/2020: We are open daily for fuel sales. Please see below for our current hours of operation; we will be assessing needs on a daily basis. We have been deemed an essential service by the Provincial Government, as such we are committed to providing marine fuels and marine supplies commensurate with safety as laid out by the Provincial Health Authority. We pledge to do this in the absolute safest manner possible.
- Please consider wearing a mask when entering our store – this helps to protect your fellow boaters and friendly dock staff.
🤒 Am I welcome to come in if I am under quarantine or if I am not feeling well?
- Unfortunately, if you are not feeling well or if you are under quarantine, we cannot serve you at our dock. Please do your part and stay home or get yourself tested for COVID-19.
- Please follow Health Canada or the BC Ministry of Health guidelines.
📆 Our Schedule:
- Daily: 6am to 8pm
Safety Protocols to Support Social Distancing:
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Physical Distancing must be adhered to! We ask that you stay at least 6′ away from staff and other guests.
- MASKS: Masks are recommended and appreciated but are not required.
- Our store is open to one customer at a time. PLEASE do not come in to the store if you are experiencing any illnesses or symptoms consistent with that of COVID-19
- We will gladly bring the payment terminal and receipt to your boat – no reason to come in to the store 😊
- If you need anything from our store, we will get it for you. You can even order online and pickup!
- Our restroom is open to customers. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you avoid the use of public restrooms (including ours) as we cannot possibly clean it after each customer. We will be cleaning/disinfecting multiple times per day.
- Please Note: We cannot assist you with your lines if we cannot maintain safe physical distancing. Please have a line readily available for us to grab once you get close to the dock.
How Can I Pay Without Coming in to the Store?
- OPEN a QuickPay VIP Account – No waiting to pay! A totally contactless and quick way to fuel up plus you will receive a 2¢/discount*, there is no cost to apply or to maintain the account. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Wireless Terminal – We now have a wireless credit card terminal. We will bring the device outside to you (all credit cards and debit cards accepted).
- CASH is accepted.
- 🛒 Shop Online for our great marine gear and supplies
What we’re doing:
- Cleaning all surfaces multiple times per day; including fuel dispenser nozzles.
- Cleaning the credit card terminal with a disinfectant solution frequently.
- All staff are washing hands multiple times per day.
- Customers may ask for a plastic bag to place your hand in so you don’t have to touch fuel nozzles.
- We will do our best to help you in and out; however, we ask that you stay at least 2 meters away from our staff.
- The 2¢/litre VIP QuickPay Discount cannot be combined with any other discount.